PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SHIPPING TIMES DURING THIS PANDEMIC MAY BE LONGER.
Gather some friends and paint and sip your way to have a barn quilt sign. Great for virtual sip and paint parties.
-This sign is approximately 10.5"x10.5".
-The back and design are made with 1/4" maple plywood.
-No glue or paint included.
-If you are doing this for a party and buy 10, contact me to get 1 free.
How to use DIY kit
1. Sort your pieces into piles by color and then paint.
2. Glue the frame to the backboard.
3. Put the pieces back together, starting at the center. There will be a slight gap at the edges, so there is a little wiggle room to line everything up.
4. Starting at the center, take one piece out at a time and add glue to it and place back in its place.
5. When everything is all glued, lay something on top of it to help it stick.
Colors may vary on different computer screens.
No two signs are exactly the same and will vary slightly in appearance. Variation can be expected because every piece of wood has its own rings, knots and "imperfections".
For more modern DIY kits: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftingWithMyChis?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=29128850
Continue to shop CraftingWithMyChis: www.etsy.com/shop/craftingwithmychis
***SAVE 15% OFF*** your first purchase. Sign up at bit.ly/craftingemail